okay, it's been a while...
My nose just stopped bleeding and my head feels a little strange... but since I have time before my next class, I thought I would jot something down to update my dears.
I've been waking up to blood running down my face for the last couple of days now. It didn't happen this morning, but instead it greeted me when I was on the pot here at school. That is some RED blood. Though I don't exactly enjoy the experience of a bloody nose any and it makes a "bloody mess" of my face, I am inspired. I hope to recreate that same color in this semesters work. I'm working with a lot of primary colors these days, and that red is exactly what I need.
Money:... uh... next topic.
School: lots of traveling. wasting time. good challenge. gives me purpose. Great!
Church: new ward (again). balanced ages. vedy good!
Love: The best!!
Food: Taco stand on State and 8th (Sears parking lot - on south end) is the best. Taco's al pastor con LIME. lots and lots of Lime! Finger lickin good! MMM!!! I want some now.
New House: still got bugs... but bigger!!!! what!?! yes - 2 in one day found in my front room at different times - a mix between a bald rat and a queen bee!! When I put them in a cup to take them far from my home to live, they were sooo dramatic - rolling on their backs as if gasping for it's last breath... am I so unfeeling? maybe. but they have made me dread getting out of bed and walking around barefooted in the dark. I can just imagine the splatter those things would make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment