On Saturday evenings, if a person finds themselves driving through residential neighborhoods, one might find the remnants of those things that didn't sell earlier on at a yard sale, and is now posted as "free" for the lucky person who may come across it. Well, usually free stuff is pretty janky, but we scored big this time. See for yourself:
good records - LOTS of them (see all in front)
Chine, that is somewhat ugly, but was of definite good quality. I'm missing some cups, so keep your eyes open for me!
And canisters, that would have cost me at least 50 bucks at Bed Bath and Beyond. AT LEAST. They are perfect. good condition, the color I was looking for, and the quantity is perfect.
I personally think that the guy got into some ugly fight with his girl or had some ugly breakup and was selling all of her stuff - eeps! There was a lot of nice stuff (we didn't have room for anything else than what we took). It was like he took the house and emptied it out on his lawn. Much of it was girly. Maybe I just have an overactive imagination.... but he seemed incredibly bummed/ticked about something...
No comments:
Post a Comment